Yes, we've been out of town again. Ever since my mom married and went to Farmington, Utah I can't get enough of that place. We have been there once a month since April. I love to go visit her because it is green and beautiful, it is cooler and they have great shopping. My favorite part is that it is family friendly with tons of community places and activities for kids. And of course, my mom is there. The girls had a blast doing all of the fall festivities such as cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point, Gardner Village and two birthday costume birthday parties. Here are some pics...


Avery's Halloween line this year:
Grandma: well Avery are you ready to go home?
Avery: No, my bag isn't heavy yet, it's not full. See!
14 comments:
They both look so cute! I love their costumes!
Such cute costumes...who did the face painting!?
Cute! I'd go there too- looks like fun. Do you digital scrapbook? I've been trying to get into it and need some tips. Oh, and we've missed you at volleyball!
They had a face painting booth at Thanksgiving Point. I would like to learn how to face paint. I think it is fun. Does anyone know anything about it?
Hi Vanessa. Yeah, I am finding that digital sb is easier in a lot of ways but can be challenging because I'm not super great with computers. I like to use Memory Mixer, it is really user friendly. I'll see you this Tuesday.
I love the scrapbook pages too! Is it a program that you buy? Or is it free online?
How fun! I love Utah as well for those same reasons! Although, I don't have the chance to go up very often. Thanksgiving Point is such a great place to take your kids too! Looks like you had tons of fun!!
Very cute pages! I'm just barely getting the hang of Photoshop myself. I don't really think it's very user friendly, but it can do a lot of cool stuff once you figure it out.:) Love their costumes!
What cute costumes the girls have. It does look like alot of fun in Farmington,never been. Don't travel to Utah to much, but love when I do.
I like your scrap pages! That so good you get to see your Mom so much.
Those are two cute girls! The face painting looks awesome.
It looks as though you got back into blogging! It was fun to run into you up here! Maybe we will see you around again...when it is warmer! Luckily it is still nice here, but who knows how long that can last!
Your girls look so darling in their costumes!
lila,
they look adorable!! i love your pages. what program do you use?? they're so cute!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday. The pictures and kids are adorable.
Travis and Lila
Finally tracked you down. Good to see you are doing well. You can visit our blog at
davidandjami.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas,
David (Super) and Jami Hansen
Post a Comment