I am not a photographer for sure. I tried to take pictures of this sweet moment but they are terrible. Still, I must post them for the sake of remembering this precious moment...
Avery has always seemed a non girly girl and that has quite pleased Travis. But lately it's all about dresses, shoes and princesses. We were both caught off guard the other day when she saw an outfit and said, "oh that's cute!" I love it, Travis dreads it.
A few days ago Avery put this dress on and her little pink shoes. Then she told me she was a princess, went down stairs and asked Daddy to dance with her. I can only recall twice when Travis ever danced with me but how could he refuse a "princess".




4 comments:
Your girls are growing up so fast. I love how you dress them...so feminine.
This is a keeper...Travis should have it in his office!!!
That is so cute! How cute of Travis! I didn't think he had it in him! ;)
Hooray for girliness! I'm all for it too. Parley and Travis will just have to get over it. :) You are such a cute mama to your girls, Travis will appreciate it all someday!
Post a Comment