Travis had shoulder surgery at the end of August. This is week 5 post surgery and he is anxious to get back in the game. He has done a lot better than I thought he would. I remember that when we were in high school he broke his hand but still played basket ball. I didn't think even surgery would keep him down but he has done really well. His new game is Back Gammon until he can get back onto the greens.
This picture is so Avery. She is little miss independent. "I can do it on myself!" she tells us. She loves wearing crazy socks. What a riot. The other day she was with Travis while I was out for something. Knowing that dad would not likely consent to her having a cookie she cleverly asked him for milk. When he got out the sippy to poor it in she protested that she wanted a big glass. So, of course she got a big glass. As she went to sit down at the table she said, " oh dad, how 'bout a cookie for my milk." Man, she knows how to work it.
These are some pictures from our trip to Farmington this month. One special thing that my mom does is decorate for
So that was September...




No comments:
Post a Comment