
This is my Halloween project. It was really fun, really simple, and really cheap. I came up with the idea a couple of months ago but finally got around to completing it today. It wasn't what I originally had in mind but I think it still turned out cute...

5 comments:
Super cute...is the first one wrapped in gauze and the others painted?
Tara,
You guessed it. As I unwrapped the gauze I inked the edges to distress it. The rest is pretty obvious. The letters are from Jo Anns. They are paper mache. I have used them a lot in my home. I have a monogramed H as you come into our home and a monogramed letter for each of the girls rooms. They are super easy and fun. I am glad that you like it. Thanks...
So cute. You have alot of time on your hands to be doing such creative crafts!!
Nicole,
Actually, the credit goes to late nights (very late), little sleep, and most recently Travis' shoulder surgery. Travis has been home a lot more than usual lately and I have no problem taking advantage of it...
Dang girl...you are so crafty you could start a business! And I love the activity box posted earlier too. I might just steal that idea.
Post a Comment