Sunday, October 7, 2007

Avery's Room


This is another paper mache letter that I did in Avery's room. While I was taking a picture of it I decided to take pictures of her room too. It is nearly finished which is quite remarkable for me because I have a difficult time completing projects. I start so many projects with out finishing them. It has been nearly a year since I started Avery's room. Last month I finally got nightstands which were old antiques I had refinished. Now I am waiting on a dresser. I'm not sure how I am going to fit it in the room now. When we first moved to this house this room seemed so large. Now I have it stuffed so full it looks small. This is a really fun room and I thought it would fit Avery's personality but Madelyn loves it even more than Avery. That's great though because they will have to share it soon. I think it is good for kids to share rooms.

9 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Darling room...you did a great job.

Meet the Elliott's said...

Now you can help me with some ideas for three bedrooms!!!

Tara said...

Hey, that looks great. You just gave me a kick in the pants. I have been meaning to do Caden's room for some time and I just can't get myself to make the effort or spend the money.

Miller Family said...

Wow! LOVE IT! Will you do mine next?

Parley and Katie Call said...

Very cute room!

Lila said...

Katie? I need access to your blog. Email me. Harperhouse1@cox.net...

Heather Bell said...

Her room is awesome! You are so creative and I love your Halloween craft too.

Adventures in Healing said...

I LOVE this room! It is SO adorable Lila. Good job!

Ashlee and Rico said...

WOW! I love the room! And that bed...where did you get it!? You sure know how to put a room together!