Being without a computer for some time has actually brought quite a bit of peace to my life. I didn't realize how much time I spend on this thing. I am finding it difficult to get back into the blogging world but because this blog serves as a journal I kind of wanted to jot some highlights down about the girls this month.
Avery (2 years old) : Target toy isle, "Mom, I like this place, I think I'd love to live here!".
Avery- "Mom, I want my own credit card!"
Madelyn 8 mo old: top central incisors are coming in, I can gather enough hair on top to put it into a small pony tail, she's climbing up stairs (that means falling down them too), and she has learned to free stand.




7 comments:
yay! you're back! I always miss your posts! your girls are so darling! So your two-year-old already thinks she needs a credit card, huh? Yep. You're in trouble.
So glad your back on your computer even if that means the dishes have to wait!! Cute pictures.
Man, Avery is sure learning young the joys of Target!
So, did you get a new computer or just fix your old one. You have to get back into blogging...it's too much fun!!
You're little girl is growing up fast!
Yeah, I know what you mean... not having a computer for a while could be a good thing but it's good to hear an update.
That is so funny about Target!! Hailey calls it "our store". I think I saw Travis the other day at church, but I wasn't sure. You all look great!
I was there for Maddies free standing! Avery + credit card = trouble... hope you can curb that one before she hits the teens!
dave-
Post a Comment