As I said before, I am no photographer and these pics just don't do the dresses justice but I absolutely love them. Probably not your typical Easter Dress but that is how I like it. Avery's top was made from one pattern and the bottom from another. She loves to wear this. Avery's dress has been done for several weeks and because I am not a matchy - matchy person I wanted to make something different for Madelyn. I am excited to say this is my own creation. I started it at 1 am Easter morning and finished it just in time for church.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Easter Dresses
As I said before, I am no photographer and these pics just don't do the dresses justice but I absolutely love them. Probably not your typical Easter Dress but that is how I like it. Avery's top was made from one pattern and the bottom from another. She loves to wear this. Avery's dress has been done for several weeks and because I am not a matchy - matchy person I wanted to make something different for Madelyn. I am excited to say this is my own creation. I started it at 1 am Easter morning and finished it just in time for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Very cute dresses. And look at her "sassy" pose...watch out. J/K she is a sweet girl.
You are so talented! They are darling!
I love the dresses! So cute!
Post a Comment