Monday, April 6, 2009

Creations

The Pictures don't do these justice. Obviously, photography is not my forte.

Little Girl's Dress


Matching mom skirt


Reversible Headbands



Coordinating Onsie and Binki Clip


Modern Day Little Bo Peep with Ruffles Down the side

Reversible Girls Pinafore



Dress Top


The Set
Purse, Little Girls Dress Top, Baby Boy Onesie with Matching Binki Clip and Burp Cloth

15 comments:

Noelle said...

WOW Lila! I had no idea you were so creative and artistic! I LOVE all your stuff and I'm excited for you to start your own boutique. It's seriously so cute, I can't decide which I like best. :) I might have to say the little girl pinafore and matching bloomers or the matching little girl dress and mom skirt. Fun stuff!

The Sagers Family said...

Lila i Love LOVE love them all!! You are super talented and really inspire me.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Wow! Those are all so cute! I love the fabric. Great job!

Sheri said...

I wish I had some of your talent. When are you going to start selling them?

Adventures in Healing said...

Those are FANTASTIC! I would like to volunteer my family for the coordinating outfits. =) My kids make good models and I've got loads of fabric. =)

Jordan and Jodi said...

GREAT JOB!! Everything looks so professional! I especially love the headbands! Just one headband would probably take me a year! ha ha ha! Looks good...keep sewing!

Vanessa said...

You are amazing! I want you to sew for my kids. That is a talent I wish I had. Beautiful, professional looking clothes. :)

The Morrisons said...

The clothes are adorable! Makes me want to have a girl!

Moore Family said...

Love, love, love it!!! Those are great! I really like the dress and matching mom skirt. Keep those creative juices flowing!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love them all. YOu could really sell those! They are ALL so cute.

Ashlee and Rico said...

Amazing! I would buy all of it. You really should open a place...I will be the first one there! And I know a lot of people I would send over as well! So talented!

Baldwin Fam said...

Cute stuff! Definitely open shop girl! I love the fabrics.

steph j. said...

I know you probably don't know me, but I saw these at the Relief Society talent night, and they are all so cute! Please let me know when you start selling.

Caitlin said...

Lila those are beautiful!

I can't wait until I have a girl - to do all the dresses, ruffles, and accessories . . . hopefully sometime that'll happen. Lately I've been trying to think of what "boy" projects I can start doing.

Jodi and Josh said...

These are SO CUTE!
I'd totally buy clothes from you!!