We also did the church sites in St. George a couple of times. Because we visited them at a young age, I believe that I developed a curiosity and respect for the herritage of our church history and pioneers. I also love and desire to creat the same special memories with my children.
This weekend we met my Mom and her husband, along with his 6 kids, in St. George for a quick getaway. I love the St, George area. It has sooo much to offer. It has Tuachan, Snow Canyon, the dinosaur tracks, Zion near by, great weather, the Pizza Factory and some fun little shopping spots too. Oh, and there is even Golf for Travis. Among my favorite places though would be the Temple, the Brigham Young home and the Jacob Hamblin home. Occasionally when I drive through St. George with the girls we stop at the Temple for a break but this time we got to take them to the Jacob Hamblin home. I love visiting there because I hear a new story or learn a new fact each time I am there.




No comments:
Post a Comment