Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Savior of the World


Many of you have probably seen the flyers for this program in your ward buildings. I would like to strongly promote this program and encourage each of you to go. I am not in the program this year but it was a wonderful production to be a part of last year. I really felt the spirit strongly and know that many missionary experiences came from it. This year they are charging $5 per ticket but there are 2-3 nights that are actually free if you check out the website.
Please consider going so that you can support keeping the message of our faith in the birth and resurrection of Jesus Christ going forth to our community. If you are a youth leader encourage and activity of it. Invite your presidencies. I would really like to see this production continue in our Valley but there has to be enough support from the members here.
Go to Savioroftheworld.info for more information. I hope to see you there...

No comments: