So Avery is 4 and a half years old and up until last month I have always had a monitor on her. I have a monitor in her room and in Madelyn's. I just feel like I always need to know. I sleep half awake listening for bad dreams, tossing and turning, coughs, or bed wetting. Last month Avery's monitor went out and Madelyn's is on the way out. Although I have definitely been sleeping better I still feel the need to replace the monitor. It's also great for listening for how they are playing in their rooms. I never liked Avery's monitor and Madelyn's hasn't lasted well either. So, I am asking for your input on good monitors.
I also need to replace our diaper gene. I have the original diaper gene from before Avery was born and it "stinks" its' broken too. So, I am looking for recommendations from you all on a good diaper gene too.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Caden was a stomach sleeper which freaked me out so we bought the BebeSounds from Angel Care. It has a pad that you stick under their crib mattress which monitors their breathing...if they ever stop an alarm will go off. However, it also functions as a normal monitor too if you don't want to use the movement features.
It gave me a lot of peace of mind!
Thanks Tara, I hadn't heard of that one before.
Graco iMonitor--It will do both rooms.
I have never used either, so I'm of no help.
But I wanted to tell you how adorable your girls are! They are just beautiful. And you look great.
It was nice seeing you and maybe next time we'll get to play more together! Poor Coral. :(
Post a Comment