Sunday, October 7, 2007

FALL


When we go to visit my mom I always love to stop at Thanksgiving Point. It is a fabulous, fun family place to be. This last trip I went with my Mom and new step sisters and their kids whos kids are the same ages as mine and I love it.



8 comments:

Meet the Elliott's said...

Even though I could not get all the grandkids to look at Grandma Grandest taking the picture...it is still a really cute picture.

Heather I. said...

Hi Lila-
I found your blog:) I love love your cute decor and ideas! Alex says hi, too!

Sheri said...

Don't you just love this time of year.I love all the upcoming holidays with my kids, and seeing all their smiles. I love all your crafts, very cute.

Vanessa said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I'm super impressed with your creative skills! Now I feel so embarrassed since you asked me if I made Coral's blanket. I'm too afraid I'll mess things up, so I never try. I need to get brave! Love your blog!

thebarrusfamily said...

I love going to Utah!! I love the pumpkin pictures. It makes me want to move back home.

David Crowther said...

Oh this is sooooo cute. I haven't looked at your blog for a while - everything you have added since the crash is fun to see.

The Leavitt Family said...

Your crafts turned out so cute. Is paper mache pretty easy to do? I think I might try it.

Thanks for watching Jaxon yesterday. It was such a relief to know he was in good hands. Hopefully he didn't cause too much trouble.

Ann said...

I love all your recent posts! It is so fun when there are a bunch of new posts to read! Avery's room looks darling! It is certainly obvious that you are a talented scrapbooker! Your girls are so dang cute!