I am the most boring person I know so this will be hard.
7. I have been in more than 10 car accidents. Two of which resulted in me totaling the car completely. I have since lost count of all of the accidents that I have either caused or been in.
6. I prefer desert over any meal, darn you already knew that one.
5. I am addicted to buying things. I cannot leave the store without buying something even if it means I will have to take stuff back later.
4. I like to fall asleep with my feet hanging off of the bed.
3. I hate to work out. The gym intimidates me soooooo much. Something about staring at a wall while jogging on a piece of machinery bores me to death. I am still a little bitter over the fact that my husband bought me a gym pass three years ago. I can count on two hands how many times I have used it.
2. I hate to watch movies more than once. If I have seen it already I don't want to watch it again unless it has been at least 3 years.
1.I don't know how to boil an egg. This is funny because when I was growing up my mom used to say that she had a room-mate in college that didn't know how to boil and egg literally which she deemed ridiculous so she was determined to tech us(her kids) self-sufficiency. She must have taught me everything but how to boil and egg because I don't know how. In all seriousness whenever I try to do deviled eggs my eggs end up lopsided, with a crater in the side of them, to hard to peel and or really thin on one side. Can someone out there explain to me the proper technique for boiling and egg?Sorry it took me so long Brent.
I tag Noelle because you are the newest link addition to my site and I want to learn more about you (we are family now) and I tag Ann because you always have great stuff to share and you make me laugh.




5 comments:
Lila - What gym do you have a membership to? I go three times a week all by myself. We could go together to make it more fun!
I also don't like watching movies more than once with the exception of Grease. I will watch that anytime!
Interesting facts, thanks for sharing.
Tara, it is 24 hr. Oh how I hope that is yours too because I really need help going and I think it would help if I had a partner...
Leela,
I'm glad you were tagged by whoever because I really liked reading what you wrote. Those were all things I didn't know about you so I feel much closer to you now! Also, good job Travis! Leela deserves a night out like that!
I totally agree with the never watching movies over and over. For some odd reason, Devin can't get enough of it though. Gag me.
But hey, I do go to 24Hr too, so if you wanted an exercise buddy, I'd be happy to join ya!
Morgan. That is great! Do you take Tig there too? I have to admit I am a little nervouse about leaving the girls there but I don't have any other option. When do you go? Let's get together....
Post a Comment