Saturday, August 4, 2007

Our mid-week family excursion!

This week Travis and I needed to travel to St. George for a little business. If you don't know already my hubby is a huge golfer and has always wanted to golf at Entrada which is a private course but he learned that if you stay at their "Inn at Entrada" you can golf
there and have use of all their amenities while staying so we made a family event of it. It was a cute little Pueblo style studio that we rented and loved. The girls loved it too. We arrived late Tuesday
night and noticed through the blinds that we were off one of the wholes and right on a water trap so we went outside to check out the view. Avery got so excited, she looked up and said, "oh! look at the stars!" then she laid in the grass
with her hands behind her head and her legs crossed. It was so stinkin' cute that I had her replicate the photo the next morning. Travis loved the golf and Avery loved riding in the cart. I loved being away from home for a few days.
If anyone is looking for a great, quick getaway, this could be the
place. It is right next to Tuachan the outdoor amplitheater and Snow Canyon with breathtaking views
and great hiking. Today is our anniversary and I kind of wish we were back there just the two of us. Oh well.

4 comments:

Tara said...

That looks like a great getaway! Is it really expensive? Maybe I will have to reserve one of those places.

Meet the Elliott's said...

I love it...I love the pictures of Travis and the girls!!!

Nicole Cave said...

I love it up there near Tuachan. The Red Rock Mountains are so beautiful!!

Lila said...

Nicole, I am glad that you knew I was talking about tuachan because I didn't know how to spell it. It really was a blast and next time I really want to see one of the show there. I have seen them before and they are great!
Tara,
I guess it is a little on the expensive side if you don't plan on golfing. It was $184 per night with a minimum 2 night stay but that price includes two free rounds of golf. Golf is pretty expensive alone so included in that price we figure it was alright. And for Travis it's all about the golf.