Every morning Avery walks around the house saying it's a beautiful morning. I don't know how Trav and I ended up with "morning birds" for kids but we are not morning people. The exception would be a golf day. Travis will get up at any time for golf . Anyway, I usually try to keep the girls quiet until Travis gets up and ready for work. This can be very difficult because they are usually up between 5:30 and 6 and Travis doesn't get up until 8:15 or so. Yesterday morning Avery made it past me and when I came in this is what I found...
Friday, August 10, 2007
Wake up Daddy!
Every morning Avery walks around the house saying it's a beautiful morning. I don't know how Trav and I ended up with "morning birds" for kids but we are not morning people. The exception would be a golf day. Travis will get up at any time for golf . Anyway, I usually try to keep the girls quiet until Travis gets up and ready for work. This can be very difficult because they are usually up between 5:30 and 6 and Travis doesn't get up until 8:15 or so. Yesterday morning Avery made it past me and when I came in this is what I found...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
That is so funny. Did Travis actually sleep through the entire thing?
This is cute...did he even relizeshe had both the glasses on him?
Maybe if Travis would give her the glasses back then she'd leave him alone. =)
Kids have so much energy. I love it.
He was trying to sleep through it. Travis can sleep through anything, he is a very heavy sleeper.
How funny!
And funny how Dad's can sleep through anything.
To bad we wern't the ones to have to wake the kids up all the time. letting us sleep in. It is great to see pictures of you and your family. Your girls are so adorable.Hope to hear from you.
I cannot believe your girls get up that early!! Camp wakes up between about 6:30 and 7, and it is seriously one of my life's greatest struggles right now! How do you handle it?! And Travis sure is lucky to be able to wake up that late! What kind of dream job does he have--golfing all the time and waking up late! Sounds great!
I love it. Too cute.
Hi Lila! I found your blog and it has made me laugh so hard! I haven't seen your babies in forever. They are SO cute!
Post a Comment