Hey you! (it's Cherity from your ward) Funny, that I have never really been 'blog hopping' before & the first time that I do, I run into a bunch of people's blogs that I know! You have some fun and cool stuff on here! Love all of the cute pics of your family!!!
So, glad you blog dropped! It's crazy how close in distance we are and yet how little we see each other. Your daughters are beautiful & it looks like ya'll have been having a lot of fun.
Thanks for the reminder of how much we all love Pres. Faust. He is already so deeply missed, I'm sure.
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
3 comments:
That's a nice quote. I was surprised when I heard that he died. I didn't think he was sick or anything.
Hey you! (it's Cherity from your ward) Funny, that I have never really been 'blog hopping' before & the first time that I do, I run into a bunch of people's blogs that I know! You have some fun and cool stuff on here! Love all of the cute pics of your family!!!
Lila,
So, glad you blog dropped! It's crazy how close in distance we are and yet how little we see each other. Your daughters are beautiful & it looks like ya'll have been having a lot of fun.
Thanks for the reminder of how much we all love Pres. Faust. He is already so deeply missed, I'm sure.
Post a Comment