Madelyn is 6 months old now and has been crawling for about 3 weeks. She also pulls herself up and walks along the furniture. Dang this girl is quick. Avery didn't figure this stuff out for another 3 months!
Lila, I love how much you've posted lately! And Madelyn--Wow! She is beautiful! Those blue eyes are amazing! Where did you get her bow? I love it! I also wanted to say that your FHE lesson was genius! You are a great mom. Keep it up!
Hey Lila-- It is Heather Benson. I have been sneaking on your blog for awhile now. I love it. I finally gave in and created my own. It is still a work in progress and I'm still trying to figure it out. Just wanted to let you know that I love yours. http://heatherbenson.blogspot.com
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
4 comments:
Lila,
I love how much you've posted lately! And Madelyn--Wow! She is beautiful! Those blue eyes are amazing! Where did you get her bow? I love it! I also wanted to say that your FHE lesson was genius! You are a great mom. Keep it up!
Her headband is so cute.
I think the second child does things faster just to keep up with the older ones.
Wow. You're in for it. That girl is a mover!! Good thing she is so dang cute. I love the eyes. And she looks so happy. What a babe!
Hey Lila--
It is Heather Benson. I have been sneaking on your blog for awhile now. I love it. I finally gave in and created my own. It is still a work in progress and I'm still trying to figure it out. Just wanted to let you know that I love yours. http://heatherbenson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment