Six years ago today! Hubby has dinner planned for the two of us he won't tell me where though. I have to admit that it impressed me that he made dinner reservations and arranged for a sitter. I certainly didn't expect it. I have the flu right now so as far as I was concerned we were just going to stay home this year but now that he made these arrangements I just can't resist, I think this is a first for him. WOW!Saturday, August 4, 2007
6 years ago today...
Six years ago today! Hubby has dinner planned for the two of us he won't tell me where though. I have to admit that it impressed me that he made dinner reservations and arranged for a sitter. I certainly didn't expect it. I have the flu right now so as far as I was concerned we were just going to stay home this year but now that he made these arrangements I just can't resist, I think this is a first for him. WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow! What a great picture. Where was it taken? Looks like the last page of a fairytale. Happy 6th Anniversary! I remember your reception quite well.
Go Travis!!! See I knew he was a good catch...
Congrats on your anniversary! And who says girls don't wait for the missionaries.=)
Post a Comment