That looks like the best time! Isn't it great when you see a relationship forming between your kids? It's the best! We miss you! When are you coming for a visit again?
Hey!! I'm way excited that there's someone else who'll look at my pictures. I tell my family to look but they don't comment so I don't know if they really do. It'll be nice to add another person to my friends list. I'm such a loser:)
By the way, I love your blog. You're very creative.
Lila, I just saw this blog address on Katie's new website and checked it out. You haven't aged at all!!! Way to go. Please Say hi to Travis for me. Linda (Stucki) Judd
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
14 comments:
Cute pictures....
Super cute!
That looks like the best time! Isn't it great when you see a relationship forming between your kids? It's the best! We miss you! When are you coming for a visit again?
I bet every kid thinks it is so cool in these things...the feel of driving at such a young age!! Is Avery going to preschool this year, or next?
Looks fun!! I wish I had fun stuff like that when I was a kid!!!
mady is getting so big she is not a baby anymore - that's so weird (shelley)
dave speaking now_
Hot dang lila! you take some good pictures. Your blog is squishy cute
- he couldn't say cute!! (shelley)
I love it! Throw the Lil Sis in the back and your ready to go!:) Who needs seat belts away, that's not how the tough girls ride.
This is so darling! I love that Madelyn fits perfect in the back. What a fun memory and cute scrapbook page!
That is so cute!! Good to see you guys are doing so well.
She looks like a good driver. So cute with her sister in the back.
Hey!! I'm way excited that there's someone else who'll look at my pictures. I tell my family to look but they don't comment so I don't know if they really do. It'll be nice to add another person to my friends list. I'm such a loser:)
By the way, I love your blog. You're very creative.
Lila, I just saw this blog address on Katie's new website and checked it out. You haven't aged at all!!! Way to go. Please Say hi to Travis for me.
Linda (Stucki) Judd
How fun! Jaxon rides the four wheeler at his Grandma Leavitts house and loves it too!
so cute lila!! you're girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment