So yesterday Travis said something to me that really upset me. I wanted to grab the keys and leave for a day or two but I knew that was real mature so I didn't but when it came time for bed, I went and slept with Avery.
THE RESULTS=
Well, I don't think he even knew I was gone and I didn't hardly sleep from Avery's tossing and turning and kicking and I got a kink in my neck. So I guess I really showed him.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
hahaha I have totally done this...and it makes me even madder in the morning
That's hilarious, not because you got ignored but because I have done the same thing before with the same end results. I was sure Scott would come in and get me, feeling bad and apologize. NOPE...I woke up on the couch the next morning (8 months pregnant by the way) and even more angry that the night before.
For some reasons guys just don't respond to those sorts of things. They can go to bed and completely forget about the entire argument within a few minutes. Us, on the other hand, we remember it for days until it has been resolved.
Hope you have a better day than night!
Ahhh...I guess I should be grateful? that my husband does respond to this. He cannot sleep without me there and will toss and turn all night. I got really mad one night and left to sleep in the guest room after finding it impossible to fall asleep next to him with how I felt (though he was asleep). I slept so soundly and peacefully in the other room. He somehow sensed I had left and woke up to spend the rest of the night tossing and turning.
Man, I swear we are all alike. I hope you were able to work it out.
Don't you just hate it when something doesn't work out the way you wanted it to? :)
Hey Lila, Sarah got mad at me once (only once, by the way!! ya right) and left for the guest room. I believe I yelled something like "that's really proving nothing!" and she came back. We do (as guys) notice, just sometimes our pride is too much to accknowledge it. We're losers like that.
Post a Comment