Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Pre-School
I am looking for a pre-school to put Avery in next year. I would prefer a private one and 3 days a week. if any of you have any great recommendations for me I would love to hear about it and get the contact info from you. I am hoping it is not too late as I am learning many enroll earlier than this to get in. I have heard great things about Lisa Macentire but she is full. I would also like to learn about Kris Purcell if anyone out there has her info. Thanks everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
All my kids have gone to Lisa McIntyre, but you are right, she is full for next year. She might have a waiting list.
Kris Purcell is also great. I would try contacting her as soon as possible. I'm not sure when she opens her enrollment.
There needs to be lots more in home preschool teachers!!! Heaven knows there is a need for them.
Hey Lila!
The grenadine flavoring can be found in pretty much any grocery store...normally its in with the alcoholic beverages or coffee because it is a drink flavoring. There is a lime one...don't get that one because it's bitter and not good. Hope this helps.
Lisa
Post a Comment