Saturday, November 15, 2008

Going Private

Hello everyone. I have decided to go private with our blog. If you would like to stay in touch with us please leave me your email and I will make sure to keep you active on our site. I know we would like to keep in touch with you so please leave us your email even if you think I already have it. Thanks so much. Happy blogging.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me me!!! theearls123@gmail.com

McLeod Clan said...

Hi Lila, pick me! Shmegmeg@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I totally want in! I'm pretty sure you already have my email. If you don't give me a holler! Thanks again for going to lunch today!

Lila said...

Oh and I won't be posting comments so as not to reveal everyone's email. Thanks everyone especially those silent readers that never leave a comment and i didn't even know you were out there. Now I can track you down.

The White Clan said...

WHATEVER!!!! But I want in the cool club! ckwhitefam@gmail.com

Lisa Burk said...

hey ther Lila,
I would love to keep in touch with your sweet little family. It's lisa.a.anderson@asu.edu Thanks
Lisa Burk