Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lagoon


My Mom lives up the street from Lagoon so Brandy, my mom, and me took the kids one day. Then I took Avery back the next night just the two of us for a little date. She loved it I wish I had done more pics. She did many of the kiddie rides but she did the Carousel 3 times and her favorite was the bumper cars which she did 4 times. She told me the "scardy" one was her favorite but I know better; she didn't open her eyes once. It was nice just the two of us. I loved watching her face light up. We also had cotton Candy for the first time. I love Cotton Candy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love Lagoon...is the water stuff new? I don't remember that part. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Ann said...

It sounds like you had a really fun reunion with your girls! Going to the Lagoon sounds so fun--especially with just you and Avery. I think it would be really good for me to have a chance to spend time with just Camp. It would give me a rare chance to give him ALL my attention, and I think he would really love having it all.
I'm so glad you are home safely...

Nicole Cave said...

You guys sure have been busy lately. We sis the whole Salt Lake trip last year. Lagoon was one of the places we went. The kids loves it. Fun Fun!!