Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Great Grandpa Bell

We decided to drive home from Utah by way of Northern Nevada. My Grandfather lives in Ely and his health is very poor at this time. For the past several years he has suffered many strokes, heart attacks and other life threatening health dilemmas. I thought it would be good to take the girls to see him because I don't know that he has that much time here. I think he has lost his will to live and that is very sad. I now realize that I know so little about him. I am glad I took my girls there and that we have these pictures and memories to cherish.

3 comments:

Meet the Elliott's said...

Does Avery talk at all about the kitty since she has been home?

Nicole Cave said...

I love visiting with grandarents. Sometimes you even find out stuff about yourself that you didn't know.

Baldwin Fam said...

Those are cute pics. Grandparents are such a blessing! I'm sure that yours really appreciated you stopping in to see them (even if the cat got a little bit of torture, but don't all animals need some every now and again).:)