I love to scrapbook but over the years I have collected thousands of papers, products, embelishments and tools. In reality I am more of a scrapbook supply collector and a wanna be scrapper. In these past months I have decided to go digital and although there is still a place in my heart for all of those beautiful hand made projects going digital is just more practical for me. Here are ten good reasons to go digital:
1. save space
2. no more mess
3. saves time
4. easier to share
5. i think its cheaper?
6. easy do overs
7. much quicker
8. easy preservation
9. you can print them out, photo process them or have a book published...
10. still have lots of fun!





7 comments:
cute page...what program do you use? I agree with going digital!
This looks like fun. What is a good site to get started?
I have such cute grandaughters...
Same question as the others, what program do you use. I am not good at coming up with ideas, but I have no problem stealing others.=) Your blog is so cute with all your cute pages!!
Tara,
I use Memory Mixer for digital SB. I find that it is very user friendly, a little limited but overall a very good program. What do you use. I love your Christmas card designs and baby announcements. Do you scrap as well? Before you went digital did you paper scrap? If so, what do you do with all of your supplies and tools now? I ave a ton of stuff. The funny thing is that I still have a tough time going into a scrap book store and many times still end up buying something. Yikes. I think it is an addiction.
Emilie,
You really need a program like Memory Mixer, adobe, or Photoshop elements for scrapbooking. Then you go to sites like two peas in a bucket or shabbyprincess.com to find digital freebies that you can use for designing.
hey lila! it's jo leavitt. cute blog...maybe one day i'll get there. I'm debating whether or not to go digital or not...where do you have your pages printed at?
Post a Comment