
Well, the show is over and I really want to thank my husband for letting me do this. For five months I have been gone 4-6 nights a week until very late at night and he and his parents took over the dinner, baths, story time, bedtime, cleanup, etc... each night. I really thank them for doing all of those things so that I could be a part of the Savior of the World production. It turned out incredible but the process and the journey to making it all happen was more incredible. Many miracles wrought and testimonies shared. I don't know that I have ever been so blessed. I don't know that I could ever explain the magnitude of emotion and spiritual experiences that I have felt in playing the part as Mary. The Lord has truly blessed me and I am grateful. But it wasn't just my part. I know that every person who took part in it was blessed beyond measure of the reality of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He lives and loves us. I hope you all enjoyed that show. Thank you Travis and Mom and Dad.
This picture was taken by my Dad's wife and I think it is beautiful. This scene is when Christ visits Mary Magdeline (my dear, sweet, talented friend Shannon Winkel) at the tomb. Isn't it beautiful? More to come...




6 comments:
The show was truly wonderful!!
You were perfect!
I heard you did really great!! Way to go!
The show was truely a uplifting experience.What a wonderful tribute to the savior's life.You played the part of Mary beautiful.Listening to your voice brought me back to our choir days,as lovely as always.
I didn't get to see the show but heard from a friend it was wonderful and you were great in it. Hope everything is getting back to normal again.
This is a beautiful shot. I wish I could have seen it!!!
Th entire production was beautiful! You are far too modest because YOU SUNG YOUR HEART OUT and brought the HOUSE DOWN! YOU ROCK! We are all amazed at the dedication it took to put on such an event. I commend you and all the talented people, as well, as their families. You all touched a lot of people!
Post a Comment