Sunday, April 20, 2008

You have got to see this.

This is absolutely amazing! Enjoy!
Go to this website. My link isn't working so you'll have to type it in. Sorry!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Lila I am not sure that you remember me (Mindy Webb Phelps) but I saw your post and had to tell you that I recently went to the Mesa AZ temple and saw this exhibit. It was one of the most wonderful things I have experienced. The moment that the doors close behind you and you are in the room you are absolutely over come by the spirit. There is no denying the Life of Christ is more significant then any other event. The photographs are beautiful sure But what they capture takes your breath away. I was lucky to have an insiders perspective on the whole thing. My cousin was Peter and also one of the other men on the cross and his Wife was Mary Magdalene. It was really wonderful. thank you for sharing this amazing work. By the way your girls are to die for.