Saturday, April 26, 2008

Princess Bag



Avery has these little princess figurines she just has to take with her everywhere that she goes. The problem is that her collections has become so large that she doesn't have anything big enough to carry them in. So, I took her down to JoAnns and she picked out some fabric for me to sew her a princess bag with. They actually didn't turn out great but they do the trick. I say they because of course we had to do one for Madelyn too. Madelyn loves to carry around purses . Anyway, the bags were a hit with the girls but tonight Avery asked me if I could sew a pocket on the inside for her to keep her small things. Too cute...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

These are cute Lila. You'll have to give me a few pointers to make them...Taytum and Sophie would love them! I bet they'd make cute birthday gifts for a little girl, too!

Jodi and Josh said...

These are super cute!!
Did you create the pattern yourself?!
Love them!