Those pictures are awesome! I can totally relate lately...Tig was always such a mild mannered child and now she's becoming this wold woman who goes non-stop!
Kenny and I are going through the same thing. Brinlee is into everything and she goes from one mess to another. It only gets worse. Good Luck! She is so cute.
Why Lila what in the world are you talking about? I love that they almost always seem different to everybody else but behind closed doors they push us to the limits! I relate to you most definitely, but I got a double dose...Preston AND Taytum! I am hoping McKinley is my saving grace!
Oh, that girl! Hopefully she will mellow out a bit before baby #3 comes. She is way too cute, though. You've got to give her that. It probably makes it a little easier to laugh at her messes because she is just smiling away.
Yeah...those days are tough...Jane's actually pretty good these days. She only dumps out toys and water all day long. I guess i'm pretty lucky. Hang in there. I just hope people are understanding about our houses being a mess at times. (Is anyone else's house a mess at times??)
P.S. I hear ya on the tragic question of what to do with Christmas cards after Christmas...my advice is to save only those that have a really personal special message written in them...MAYBE we would be justified in saving the pictures...I don't know though...
Those are some great pictures. Some day they will all be fond memories. And we call Caleb "The Destroyer." I think it must be the age. :) Although some kids are definitely better destroyers than others. ;)
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
16 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! I can totally relate lately...Tig was always such a mild mannered child and now she's becoming this wold woman who goes non-stop!
Those are some good pics. I like the one in the sink! Oh, and I don't think she looks so innocent!
That was great, I love the spunky ones!
Kenny and I are going through the same thing. Brinlee is into everything and she goes from one mess to another. It only gets worse. Good Luck! She is so cute.
Why Lila what in the world are you talking about? I love that they almost always seem different to everybody else but behind closed doors they push us to the limits! I relate to you most definitely, but I got a double dose...Preston AND Taytum! I am hoping McKinley is my saving grace!
Oh my gosh! That picutre, that face! I love it! That top picture has got to be framed! I love it!!!
Oh, that girl! Hopefully she will mellow out a bit before baby #3 comes. She is way too cute, though. You've got to give her that. It probably makes it a little easier to laugh at her messes because she is just smiling away.
Yeah...those days are tough...Jane's actually pretty good these days. She only dumps out toys and water all day long. I guess i'm pretty lucky. Hang in there. I just hope people are understanding about our houses being a mess at times. (Is anyone else's house a mess at times??)
P.S. I hear ya on the tragic question of what to do with Christmas cards after Christmas...my advice is to save only those that have a really personal special message written in them...MAYBE we would be justified in saving the pictures...I don't know though...
Hi Lila, it's Grace. We just started a blog recently so check it out if you get a chance.
Wow those pictures are so much fun. She does look like she's exhausting you, but she's so stinkin' cute!!!
You don't get frustrated at her do you?? She's way to cute. It's always cute when it's not your own.
I just scrolled down and saw that your prego!! Congrats. That is so exciting!!
Those are some great pictures. Some day they will all be fond memories. And we call Caleb "The Destroyer." I think it must be the age. :) Although some kids are definitely better destroyers than others. ;)
This is so Chanel...thanks for the laugh. Sometimes I think I am the only one with a hyper child.
At least she has a fun personality!! We don't want any boring babies!=)
She is so dang cute and yes, she looks very busy busy busy!!!
oh my.... those pictures just seem to speak more than a thousand words...
Post a Comment