I haven't been around the blogging community much these days because I usually do my blogging at night after the kids have settled down for bed and for the past 2 1/2 months I have been gone 3-4 nights a week from 6 until 10 pm rehearsing for this:Las Vegas is hosting the largest production of Savior of the World. I have been blessed to be a part of this beautiful testimony building production that is based on the birth and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. The Anthem Stake has nearly funded the entire production including the buying out of the Hendrson Pavilion so that tickets will be available to the entire community for free. We hope to encourage all to come and to invite members as well as non-members so that we can share our testimony of Christ.
The production will be April 10-12. The show begins at 7:30 and is reserved for ages 7 and up. Tickets should be available starting next week. You can visit savioroftheworld.info for more info. Also, I have access to better seating if you would like me to get tickets for you. The Pavillion seats 2,500 so you definitely want to get your tickets early for reasonable seating. I hope you can all take the time to come and even bring someone (investigator) and share your testimony of Christ with them.




14 comments:
Oh, I would love to go!! I'll call you about good seats...
That's sounds so awesome! I wish it were going on in March so that I could be there! Is it being advertised on the news and stuff? I hope so!
I for sure want to go!!!! Can't wait! :)
i would be interested in some good tickets.
It sounds really good. I'm also interested in getting good seats. I'll think about an investigator who might want to come along.
Don't get the wrong idea guys, you do not have to bring an investigator to see the show but I have thought of a few people that this may be a good way to introduce them to our faith in Christ.
It really is a great show. After I was cast I went up to see it because I thought I should know a little more about it and the woman in line next to me said she was going to get some tissue in case she cried during the show. I thought to myself that I already knew the script so well that I wouldn't need tissue. But, I cried my eyes out. It is very moving. I know you will be blessed by going...
I can't wait. You have an amazing voice!
I am SO ready for this! I can't wait to see it all together and I know you'll be AWESOME! What a great opportunity for you...us bloggers can wait - GO SING YOUR HEART OUT!
can't wait to go...i can't believe that you were able to do this show on top of everything else...amazing!
That is so awesome! My parents stake did that after i moved out :( I would have loved to do something like that.
Sounds so good!! I totally want to go and take my family. Well, maybe a few of us. Noah would probably be good for about one minute.
Where do you get the energy? I have been to that performance twice at BYU-Idaho and it was so beautiful.
This is so exciting for you - you will be so amazing. I also wish it was going on in March since I will be in vegas then. We should get together. Let me know when you aren't rehearsing.
I saw Savior of the World at the Conference Center 4 years ago. Billy had to work that night and was unable to come. I have been trying to take him since but have never been able to get tickets because I don't hear about it in time. I'm so glad you posted about this and am so excited for you being in it!
Post a Comment