Avery is a funny girl these days. The other night I asked her to clean up her room to which she matter of factly replied, "Mom, princesses don't clean their rooms."
So I said, "well you do and you'd better get started or you will go to bed early tonight."
She said, "well then, I'll turn myself into a witch and witches do not go to bed."
What a witty child you have! I laughed quite a bit when I read that post. I did not go Tuesday, so I'm not sure if you were there, but they are doing volleyball again. Yea!!! Hope to see you there.
I LOVE these moments! We get so flustered with the little things and then our imaginative children say something that reminds us to lighten up, be a kid, and take things in stride!
Kids say the funniest things.I love it because they are so genuine and really believe everything they say.Morgan used to believe everyone who smoked would turn into a donkey(pinocchio),so when ever she wouls see someone doing it, she would tell them they would grown deer ears, meaning donkey ears, if they didn't stop.
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
5 comments:
What a witty child you have! I laughed quite a bit when I read that post. I did not go Tuesday, so I'm not sure if you were there, but they are doing volleyball again. Yea!!! Hope to see you there.
Your girls are so cute! Our blog is under construction.
mattandmandijohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
Amanda
I LOVE these moments! We get so flustered with the little things and then our imaginative children say something that reminds us to lighten up, be a kid, and take things in stride!
Okay, I've already commented today, but that was really, really funny.
Kids say the funniest things.I love it because they are so genuine and really believe everything they say.Morgan used to believe everyone who smoked would turn into a donkey(pinocchio),so when ever she wouls see someone doing it, she would tell them they would grown deer ears, meaning donkey ears, if they didn't stop.
Post a Comment