Hey, We got your Christmas card in the mail and remembered that your family had a blog. We started one a few months ago. If you want any updates on the Smith family, you can check it out: smithfamily28.blogspot.com.
Oh and congrats on the new baby on the way! We'll think blue for you :)
Lila- your family is absolutely beautiful. Those two girls are exquisite as well. It seems like you are quite the talented scrapbooker as well. Please tell me how you find time???? I didn't realize how much I miss old friends until I began reading all the blogs. It will be nice to stay up to date with your family. Please tell Travis Hello! Val
Lila--Where are you?!! I miss your more frequent posts!! I can't remember if I already congratulated you on your pregnancy or not, so congrats! You are one brave mama. Your Christmas card is super cute!
O blog está marvilhoso. Parabéns pela linda família. Vocês estão recebendo os nossos e-mails? Esperamos que sim, mas não tivemos respostas. Quando sobrar um tempinho, por favor manda notícias. Ah ! estamos felizes com a novidade. Aguardamos notícias. Até mais... -Renilde,Silvana e Greice
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
5 comments:
I lOVE your Christmas card. I think I'm going to copy your idea and put ours on our blog since I've never mailed out ours . . .
Hey, We got your Christmas card in the mail and remembered that your family had a blog. We started one a few months ago. If you want any updates on the Smith family, you can check it out: smithfamily28.blogspot.com.
Oh and congrats on the new baby on the way! We'll think blue for you :)
Lila- your family is absolutely beautiful. Those two girls are exquisite as well. It seems like you are quite the talented scrapbooker as well. Please tell me how you find time???? I didn't realize how much I miss old friends until I began reading all the blogs. It will be nice to stay up to date with your family. Please tell Travis Hello!
Val
Lila--Where are you?!! I miss your more frequent posts!! I can't remember if I already congratulated you on your pregnancy or not, so congrats! You are one brave mama. Your Christmas card is super cute!
O blog está marvilhoso. Parabéns pela linda família. Vocês estão recebendo os nossos e-mails? Esperamos que sim, mas não tivemos respostas. Quando sobrar um tempinho, por favor manda notícias. Ah ! estamos felizes com a novidade. Aguardamos notícias. Até mais...
-Renilde,Silvana e Greice
Post a Comment