Thanks Megan. I am trying to learn and get more creative. Have you heard about the new version of Memory Mixer? If so are you going to get it? I think I am. It looks to offer a lot more features. I hope so because I do love mm now and it is good for basic stuff but it is very limiting.
Wow, Lila! These pages are adorable! You are going to have to teach me how you do it. I can't figure out memory mixer! Do you print out these pages to put in an album?
Cute new page! I just bought Spencer a Spiderman Slip n Slide. I don't think Kevin or I are going to try it! At least not when the neighbors might see us!!!
Brandi, I haven't done either yet. As of now I just save them on my computer and at the end of the year I am going to publish them in a book. I am excited to get the new Memory Mixer and when I come up next week you and I can get together and I'll show you some secret that my friend Megan figured out and shared with me.
Michelle, it's so good to hear from you again. Heather Neeley is the photographer that has always done my kids pics and our family pics and my Mom's engagement pics. She is awesome but unfortunately she is getting out of the business. My friend Megan Sagers (see my links) is just starting a photography Business too if you are interested she has a link to her site on her blog.
Hi KJ, Um yeah, that is why I am not in any of the photos. But it was a lot of fun for Avery when Dad did it with her. Spencer will love it.
KJ- I am excited for you to use MM. Did you get the newest version I hope. It is very use friendly. We should all ask Megan for a tutorial on digital scrapbooking.
I checked out Megan Sager's blog. It's kind of funny... I came across a birth announcement of my ex-boyfriend's baby (the Burr family) and the funny part is Spencer and I were totally thinking of the name Chloe for a girl and that's what he named his daughter. Maybe we'll just have to go with the name Madelyn instead or maybe we'll have a boy next. Who knows...
Lila,Happy birthday super model. I tried to find a spot to comment on your birthday picture, but I couldn't find the link, so I'm doing it here. I hope you had a really great day. You look good in your towell!! :)
No I'm not pregnant but I'm such a planner. Always thinking ahead. It's fun to think of names. I think I had both my kids names picked out early in the pregnancies. We'll most likely get pregnant at some point this year. We'll see.
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
13 comments:
How cute! I love seeing Daddy's play with their kids. Your scrapbooking is darling!
Thanks Megan. I am trying to learn and get more creative. Have you heard about the new version of Memory Mixer? If so are you going to get it? I think I am. It looks to offer a lot more features. I hope so because I do love mm now and it is good for basic stuff but it is very limiting.
Wow, Lila! These pages are adorable! You are going to have to teach me how you do it. I can't figure out memory mixer! Do you print out these pages to put in an album?
Your new blog header is so cute.... just like all your scrap pages.
Who did your Mom's professional engagement pictures? They did such a good job I want to use them sometime.
Cute new page!
I just bought Spencer a Spiderman Slip n Slide. I don't think Kevin or I are going to try it! At least not when the neighbors might see us!!!
Brandi,
I haven't done either yet. As of now I just save them on my computer and at the end of the year I am going to publish them in a book. I am excited to get the new Memory Mixer and when I come up next week you and I can get together and I'll show you some secret that my friend Megan figured out and shared with me.
Michelle,
it's so good to hear from you again. Heather Neeley is the photographer that has always done my kids pics and our family pics and my Mom's engagement pics. She is awesome but unfortunately she is getting out of the business.
My friend Megan Sagers (see my links) is just starting a photography Business too if you are interested she has a link to her site on her blog.
Hi KJ,
Um yeah, that is why I am not in any of the photos. But it was a lot of fun for Avery when Dad did it with her. Spencer will love it.
I just ordered Memory Mixer, and I want the secrets too! I will be pretty rough when it comes. I suck on the computer!
KJ-
I am excited for you to use MM. Did you get the newest version I hope. It is very use friendly. We should all ask Megan for a tutorial on digital scrapbooking.
Hi Lila, I like your new updated scrapbooking...fancy fancy! There is always something to keep up with.
I checked out Megan Sager's blog. It's kind of funny... I came across a birth announcement of my ex-boyfriend's baby (the Burr family) and the funny part is Spencer and I were totally thinking of the name Chloe for a girl and that's what he named his daughter. Maybe we'll just have to go with the name Madelyn instead or maybe we'll have a boy next. Who knows...
Michelle! Are you pregnant?
Lila,Happy birthday super model. I tried to find a spot to comment on your birthday picture, but I couldn't find the link, so I'm doing it here. I hope you had a really great day. You look good in your towell!! :)
No I'm not pregnant but I'm such a planner. Always thinking ahead. It's fun to think of names. I think I had both my kids names picked out early in the pregnancies. We'll most likely get pregnant at some point this year. We'll see.
Post a Comment