Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just Checking In

It has been a few days since I have been blogging and thank goodness it isn't because I am the new Primary President or something like that (Tara). I picked up my sister Shelley and her husband Dave last week and we came up here to Farmington, Utah for Mother's Day. I haven't been very good at blogging the details of our busy life lately but my Mom remarried last month and moved up to Farmington where her now husband lived. He has 6 kids three still at home and it has been a little bit of an adjustment so we thought we would come up to celebrate her and help her by just being close. It is different to consider that I now have step-siblings but it is nice to extend your friendships. Monday night we held FHE together with most all the kids and it was a lot of fun. Brent (my mom's husband) has two daughters me and my sister's age and the oldest Brandy came with her husband Eric and their two Kids Hayden,3 and Maya, 10 mo. They are very fun to be with and I am especially excited that their kids and mine are so close in age. I feel a special friendship developing with Brandy and she just started her family blog last night. I am excited for that.


Also, my brother Kyle will be set apart as an Elder tonight and report to the MTC tomorrow. It is very exciting.

No comments: