Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Davis Creek Trail


Shelley planned that we do this hike together as one last bonding moment before our brother Kyle leaves for Figi. We got lost 3 times and had to head back up the mountain to find the trail. No problem for my brother and sister who are health nuts and gym junkies, I seriously don't understand how we are related, I was ready to throw myself down the mountain just so I could hitch a ride out by helicopter. No it wasn't really that bad but I am so very out of shape.

8 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Hey Lila where is this trail at? Next Mon. @ 6:00 a bunch of people are meeting at the butterfly park to visit. You can bring your own dinner or eat before you come. It's mostly people that graduated in'96, but invite whoever you want. Talk to you soon!

Meet the Elliott's said...

You are so funny...

Lila said...

Nicole, thanks for the invite, that sounds like fun. Did you grad 96? I thoughout you were 97 with me. But Ashton was 96 right? Anyway, the trail is in Farmington Utah and it wasn't really all that. I do love to hike but this was one of the smallest I've ever been on. Still it was beautiful and fun to enjoy the very nice cool weather and green views; both of which I feel very deprived of here in Las Vegas.

Nicole Cave said...

Yup, I graduated in '96, although my birthday is at the very end of August so I am young for my class. Are you going to come on Monday?

The Sagers Family said...

Looks like fun! I need to get out more. I can't remember the last time I took a walk through nature. It may have been when i lived in utah. miss that.

Lila said...

Megan, I can totally understand the not being able to remember the last time you walked through nature, that is how I felt. Las Vegas just deprives you of that beautiful feeling you get when you're in a cool, green and mountainous area. I don't know how you have surrvived coming here from Utah.

Lila said...

nicole,
i haven't talked to hubby yet about monday night but i think i'd like to go. who else will be there? maybe i should get a bunch of '97er's together to crash it?

Nicole Cave said...

Seriously, invite whoever you want. We have invited Lalani Schooley, Nicole Albright, Dawn O'Connell, Vaughn Stewart, Ryan Henderson,Rick Nelson, Nathan Wyatt,Toni Miller, & Lindsey Ellis just to name a few. (Those are peoples maiden names.) But, I have no idea who is going for sure and who else anyone has talked to. I told Megan & Alan about it too.