Thursday, May 3, 2007

Family Night at the Bellagio

Travis was golfing Shadow Creek for a work related thing and so his office paid for a room at the Bellagio which we decided to make a family night of. It was great fun. I always love going to hotels and jumping on the beds so we did and we discovered that Madelyn absolutely loves bouncing. We recorded it on video but you can't hear her squealing and giggling but you can see the big grin on her face.



I love to watch the fountains at the Bellagio but it was too windy and so they weren't on. Thankfully the gardens were open and beautiful as always. I learned that they redo the gardens 5 times a year including the very intricate tiny tiles to create pictures on the floor that match the garden theme. They also had a beautiful live butterfly exhibit with a hundred or more species of butterflies. It was breathtaking as always!



The next morning I took the girls swimming and then to the Mirage to see the Dolphin and Tiger exhibit. Avery loved it. Unfortunately by this time my camera battery was dead and I didn't get any pictures but I plan to do it again. I think it would be a great activity for us mom's one day to take our kids and a lunch down there...

2 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

It is so beautiful at the Bellagio. I love all the glass in the lobby that hangs from the ceiling!! I just have a camera from Costco. It is a Casio/Exilim 10.1 mega pixels. I do like it. If you ever do that again at the Bellagio with Mom's let me know.

Lila said...

I am serious about going back so if ever you want to and know anyone else who does I know it will be a lot of fun. Let's do it!