Friday, May 18, 2007

Avery Makes Madelyn Laugh

Madelyns laughter
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

8 comments:

Tara said...

I can't see Avery laugh!

Dancing Queen said...

I can't either it's not working!!! :(

Lila said...

Um yeah, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrog sorry guys. I'll have to delete this post and try again. Thanks though..

Brandi said...

Lila, I just found a program that is very easy to use to post video clips. It's called smilebox. Go to my blog and see. I just posted one! Hope that helps.

Lila said...

Thanks Brandi! That was a fun site. I've been there before but didn't give it a try. I'll be using it a lot more. Thanks.

Nicole Cave said...

Lila that is so cute. I have a tape similar to this from last Summer. We were on vacation and Dallan was taking a bath splashing around. This was before Chanel could crawl. so she was just sitting by the outside of the tub belly laughing. Sometimes I think they just know and love their siblings. So fun!!

Lila said...

Yeah, I agree Nicole! Everytime Madelyn looks at Avery her face lights up like none other. I wish it would last!

The Sagers Family said...

Oh wow Lila that was so cute to hear Madelyn and Avery giggle. It's so fun to hear kids laugh! I can't believe such a big giggle can come from such a small person. Thanks for sharing!