
And then there is Grandma....Every time Avery sees Grandma she asks Grandma for a sucker and Avery always gets one because Grandma is a sucker! Even when I say "NO!" Grandma reassures Avery, "after Mom leaves!" I guess it is Grandmother's right. Grandma also buys all of the toys. She must be a kid at heart because she always picks the right toys. Avery is always fascinated with the toys Grandma picks out. And Grandma doesn't hold back check this out. This week while visiting my sister in Utah my mom bought Avery a swimming pool to play in but I insisted it was to cold for water. Every morning Avery would wake up and beg to play in the pool. On the third day my mom drove down to Walmart and spent over $100 on plastic balls to fill the pool with.
Told you she was a sucker!
Told you she was a sucker!




1 comment:
This looks so fun! What a nice grandma!
Post a Comment