Monday, March 26, 2007

Potty Time: Toddler in Training



I have so many stories from our potty training experience but I will have to write them down another time. One quick one was that I must have been saying "I'm so proud of you!" a lot because Avery climbed into my bed a few days ago and proclaimed, "mommy, I so powed of you!".

7 comments:

The Sagers Family said...

wow way to go Avery on the potty training! Your scrapbooking is so cute. Where do you get all of your cute stuff? Do you buy the pages from Memory mixer?

Meet the Elliott's said...

I guess the saying monkey see monkey do is so true....our children watch and see all that we do!!!

Heather Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Bell said...

Lila, I happened across your blog from my friend's blog. Your family is so adorable!! Looks like you are all doing well. We are potty training Hailey too. Hope to have it soon! here is our blog if you want: www.jinglebells123.blogspot.com PS. I deleted the other one because I forgot to tell you this is Heather Terry.=)

Miller Family said...

Oh the joys of potty training. This is Crystal (MacDonald) Miller. I don't know if you remember me. Just wanted to say your family is beautiful. Thanks for letting me peek in on you.

And my idea of a balanced diet is exactly the same . . . I always knew I liked you!

The Cherry Family said...

Lila,
How do you do all these cute things? Is it online scrapbooking, or do you do this all in photoshop? Fill me in! And a big congrats on the potty training. We've tried with Brayden and he refuses to do it even though he knows exactly how to do it. Oh well.

Lila said...

Hey Nat,
the program is Memory Mixer and I really like it for quick and asic projects...