Hey Lila! I don't know if you remember me from highschool, Kjersten Nelson? I was one of Lisa Malan's friends that went to Cheyenne. Anywho, your page is so cute! I just wanted to say that your children are darling and your little one looks exactly like you! Is Travis the guy that you dated all though highschool? I forgot his name! Oh yea, do you happen to have Lisa's email or phone number? I have been wanting to get ahold of her so bad. It has been about 2 years since I've talked to her!!!
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Lila. Her little grin is to die for! She is so darling! Cute scrapbook page too!
I love her smile...she's a winner!!!
Hey Lila! I don't know if you remember me from highschool, Kjersten Nelson? I was one of Lisa Malan's friends that went to Cheyenne. Anywho, your page is so cute! I just wanted to say that your children are darling and your little one looks exactly like you! Is Travis the guy that you dated all though highschool? I forgot his name!
Oh yea, do you happen to have Lisa's email or phone number? I have been wanting to get ahold of her so bad. It has been about 2 years since I've talked to her!!!
Post a Comment