Some Saturday mornings we like to go out to Canyon Gate Golf Club for breakfast. I asked Travis if after breakfast we could go to Red Rock with the girls for a small hike (is it obvious I want this baby out). We weren't even out of the car 2 min and I went take a picture of a blooming cactus and as I got ready to snap the photo Maddy reached out to touch it. We spent the next 15 min get pokies out of her little fingers. Finally we hit the boardwalk and less that 2 min into that Avery started in, "Oh it's hot! Do we have to do this? I am thirsty. How long is this gonna take? It feels like we've been hiking for 50 hours!" By the end of the trail however the girls were asking to stay. We saw 3 chipmunks, 4 lizards, lots of Mariposa Lilies, and a blue dragon fly.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Red Rock
Some Saturday mornings we like to go out to Canyon Gate Golf Club for breakfast. I asked Travis if after breakfast we could go to Red Rock with the girls for a small hike (is it obvious I want this baby out). We weren't even out of the car 2 min and I went take a picture of a blooming cactus and as I got ready to snap the photo Maddy reached out to touch it. We spent the next 15 min get pokies out of her little fingers. Finally we hit the boardwalk and less that 2 min into that Avery started in, "Oh it's hot! Do we have to do this? I am thirsty. How long is this gonna take? It feels like we've been hiking for 50 hours!" By the end of the trail however the girls were asking to stay. We saw 3 chipmunks, 4 lizards, lots of Mariposa Lilies, and a blue dragon fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute picture. I had a dream the other night that you had the baby while the boys are in SC...(why I dreamed of that I have no idea, I've never dreamed about anyone and their babies before) I called Parley to see if it was true! Travis asked him how accurate my dreams were, and I said I don't know, but make sure you check on Lila! :)
So I wish your dream was true! I am so ready to have this baby! By baby #3 your feelings, "been here, done this. Let's get it done already!". It would serve Travis right for taking a golf vacation two weeks before my due date with his first and possibly only son. I hate to say it but I am kind of glad it's been raining most of the time. The hormonal side of me has taken over and says, "that's what he gets!"
Post a Comment