Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Creative Husband

We have been married for 7 years now and every Valentines, Mother's Day, Birthday, Anniversary and Christmas I hear the same remarks,"we don't have to do presents this time do we? I thought we agreed on no presents?" or "I hate shopping for you, I never know what to get". But after 7 years of marriage Travis cam up with something new today. This years response beats all others.
"I hope you plan on fixing something big for dinner tomorrow because I don't know what to make for dinner tonight so we'll need the left overs." WOW! He is so romantic isn't he.

2 comments:

Courtney M said...

Well, this makes me feel a lot better. Im glad im not the only one with a dud husband when it comes to holidays! I just could strangle these guys sometimes.

Lisa said...

Seriously these boys need help. Let's just say John doesn't always remember or think ahead for these special days either. Don't they understand that holidays are the only days we can ask for presents and gifts without an excuse!! We must teach them!