So I have been really lousy at blogging as of late. This little story will tell why.
The other day I asked Travis to move Avery's heavy, queen bed so that I could clean under it. It wasn't budging so he put his back up against it and used his feet to push off of the wall. of coarse he pushed a hole into the wall. Avery was pretty upset and asked why Daddy was doing that and I explained to her that I wanted to move her bed so I could clean the mess under it. Then she said to me, "well, is it even as messy as your sewing room?"
Yes, my sewing has consumed my time lately. I hope to post pictures soon but I am considering starting a children's boutique clothing store. I'd like to create some coordinating outfits for families; particularly siblings. I am not sure yet but it is an idea and I am having fun with it for now.




7 comments:
I would love to see your creations! I loved the lil' outfits you had on your girls at Swiss Days...I think you should do the business!
Cute story!
Your making coordinating outfits for sibling sounds like a cute idea. I know I have a hard time find the perfect outfits for family pictures. I like my boy's outfits to coordinate, but not look too "matchy, matchy".
I didn't know you liked to sew. I do too. Maybe you can help me and give me some tips. I am sure you know a lot more than me.
Aren't kids ingenious. They are way too smart for me, and always keep me stumped for things to say. You should post some of your projects.
Go for it! I have so much admiration for people who start their own gig from scratch. So amazing!
You clothes are absolutely darling! I loved the ones you displayed at Enrichment Night!
Good job honey....love Mom
Post a Comment