Lila, these pictures are cute! You should use one for your card. It was good to talk to you yesterday...have a great Christmas if I don't see you guys before then!
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
4 comments:
Those are cute pics at the temple. I love the lights at Christmas time!
I love Temple square...it looks so beautiful! I wish I could transplant myself there right at this very moment!
Temple square looks so beautiful. I miss being able to visit there. Your white coat is so cute!
Lila, these pictures are cute! You should use one for your card. It was good to talk to you yesterday...have a great Christmas if I don't see you guys before then!
Post a Comment