Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories...

Memories...
This tag is pretty unique, so I thought I would give it a shot.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

Lila, what person doesn't have a memory of you singing? That's the biggest thing that stands out in my mind...you singing in church and me sitting there envying you- your voice and your looks.

Meet the Elliott's said...

I remember the day you were born. You has so much hair that I comb it with a tooth brush (no baby brush). You had enough hair for a pretty curl on the top of your head!!!

Sheri said...

Most of my memories of you were in choir at school. Yes you were the one with the voice of an angel.

The White Clan said...

Remember that time that you went to Travis' 10 yr. reunion and you didn't recognize me? That was funny!!! It was great to see you guys. And like I said your girls are beautiful!!!

Ann said...

Leela--
I have too many memories with you to narrow them down, but here are just a few:

Your REALLY long hair at the beginning of highschool

Sitting and talking with you on the bus on the way home from school before we got our licenses

Hearing you sing in church

You and Travis getting together (was it after the ward snow party?) and then being pretty much inseparable

parties at your house

Young women activities

hanging out with everyone on the weekends...

Heather said...

I'll be the first to leave you one.=) I remember when Travis first moved into the ward and all the girls were excited to meet the new guy because we never had any new guys move into the ward and of course, he fell in love with you!! Must have been your gorgeous hair.

Anonymous said...

Harp-Dog,

Remember the time we were in the MTC and we were in charge of cleaning the toilets and we made a game out of it. And remember how I always won! Thats the way I will always remember it.

Brooke said...

I remember our fun trip to Washington D.C. to sing in the White House. We had so much fun!

Lila said...

Brooke Campbell is that you? How do I find you? Your profile is inaccessible.