Why do you keep doing this to us? You go away for so long and we (or at least me)wonder what happened to you. So glad to have you back. I'm glad you guys got to take your girls to the temple. I bet they loved it!
I love taking our kids to the Temple, even if it's just in the foyer or on the grounds. It's so peaceful. I was 9when the weather was a bit cooler) taking them for monthly picnics on the temple grounds. It was some of our best times together as a family!
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
2 comments:
Lila!!
Why do you keep doing this to us? You go away for so long and we (or at least me)wonder what happened to you. So glad to have you back. I'm glad you guys got to take your girls to the temple. I bet they loved it!
I love taking our kids to the Temple, even if it's just in the foyer or on the grounds. It's so peaceful. I was 9when the weather was a bit cooler) taking them for monthly picnics on the temple grounds. It was some of our best times together as a family!
Post a Comment