Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wheeler Farm, Salt Lake City

I love visiting my Mom. She is living about 20 minutes north of Salt Lake City in a beautiful town called Farmington. I do miss having her here but to visit such beautiful country is a special treat too. There is always something fun and exciting for the girls to do. This trip we took them to Wheeler Farm.
How both girls are such animal lovers I have no idea! Both Travis and I are not pet compatible. Avery has become very concerned that we are not a pet family and according to her"it's not fair!"
Therefore, they did enjoy visiting the farm. Here are some of the fun pics...





6 comments:

Tara said...

You look good as a country girl, love that hat!

Kristi said...

I share the same love of that country to. I agree having our parents away from us is trying but having a get away is such a blessing! Oh, and cute scrappin'!

-KJ said...

Sad we live 5 minutes from Farmington and have never been there! Summer field trip! Looks like fun.

Oh my goodness, those dresses are too cute! Can I commission something from you? ;)

Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm not much of an animal person but I love the idea of a farm!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your page. Where did you find a scrapbook program that lets you do online scrapbooking?

Lila said...

Anonymus-
My favorite program to use for digital scrapbooks is Memory Mixer. For online sources I go to shabbyprincess.com and two peas in a bucket. Thanks for stopping by...