
Avery is finally into drawing these days. This morning she brought this picture to me and said, "look at Mady and I!" How sweet.
They are at a rough stage in their relationship because Madelyn isn't old enough to play how Avery wants her too but ends up getting in the way and taking her stuff all of the time. But they are learning and there are some sweet moments.




13 comments:
Love it...they will be best friends someday. Happy Easter!!
What a cute picture. I love little kids drawings. And do siblings every really get along?
I absolutely love little children's drawings! No body, legs right out of the head. Those are the best!
I love the Easter pictures too. Your girls are so beautiful! Just like their mother. :)
What an artist! She even gave Mady plenty of hair. :) Lots of cute pics you have up lately! Hope you guys are doing great. :)
So cute! It looks like you've got a little artist on your hands!
It was fun seeing you guys last night!
Oh, I love their first pictures of people! I recently learned that when kids draw people with limbs coming out of their heads, it actually marks a developmental stage! So funny. That's definitely a picture worth keeping!
So cute! How sweet of her to think of her sister like that.
Cute picture! Just wanted to tell you good luck with the show! You will do amazing - I wish I could see it. I'll be thinking of you!
I love little kid drawings. I don't have any kids of my own yet but I do have little nephews who draw me pictures and you better believe they are always posted on my refridgerator. My husband thinks it's crazy! :)
Those are so cute. Hailey loves drawing our family and describing us in them.
Lila, that is so cute. I love her picture. Hey, will you send me your email address to fishkisses81@gmail.com
I'm out of town and left your address at home & your number & i've sent my flyers out. I've worked it out with Georgia to do your lessons early. So, I wanted to run some dates by you. Thanks.
que legal.. tem uma artista na família!!! Lindo, as crianças são uma grande bênção...
Post a Comment