
Because of the incredible demand to see the production of Savior of the World, they have announced a new showing date for Wednesday, April 9th. Tickets are available now. Get them quickly though because we have all but sold out all of our original showings in only ten days of opening the tickets to the public. Group seating is available for youths groups if you would like to take your YM/YW. But book 'em quickly. It is a beautiful show and I am very excited. I hope to see many of you there.
I still have some tickets for Thursday and Friday if you want to give me a call or email me.
For more info go to: savioroftheworld.info




4 comments:
It looks like the April 9th show is sold out. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see this. Are you holding bids for your extra tickets!? :-)I'll do free babysitting!!
If you end up having a couple extra, Josh and I would LOVE them!
Yah... I went online to get tickets on Monday but they were already out. I think they need to add an additional week!
Dean and I would love to go Lila but as everyone has already said, no tickets. I would love to see the production plus you again to be honest with you. Any suggestions? This Is Meghan by the way! :)
You were incredible in this!! Your voice is perfect for the role! I loved it!
I kept watching you thinking how cool it is that I get to be your friend! And it's so neat to get to write music for you!!
You are so talented!
Post a Comment