Ok, I am really rude, but that is seriously funny. I'm sorry Madelyn had to go through some pain, but I swear kids put us through some crazy adventures. Charity had 4 stitches on the top of her head when she was little. Dallan got a really bad burned on his arm about a year ago. I am just waiting to see what crazy thing Chanel is going to do!!!! She keeps us on our toes right now that is for sure.
I wanted to comment on what you wrote on my page, but I wanted to make sure you got it so I decided to write it on your page. Is there an easier way? It would be cool if you got some kind of a message saying that someone had responded to you on another page. Anyway, I do feel really lucky to love staying at home. I think for a long time I took for grated the fact that every good LDS girl wanted and loved to stay at home with her kids. But as I've gotten older and wiser and a little less clueless, I've realized that that is not the case. Just about every girl (mom) I know has a passion of some sort, and often times, that passion is not within the walls of her home. So staying home all day every day is very difficult. I've realized that I am just super lucky that my passion does just happen to be within my home. I love to decorate and clean my house. Can you believe that? That is what I enjoy more than anything. (Of course I especially love to SHOP for my home, but I rarely get to do that becuase of my two kids and because my little town of 10,000 doesn't have any good place to shop. bummer) But anyway, I do feel lucky. What is your passion. I would guess that scrapbooking is one of them by the looks of your amazing blog.... Well, my kids are crying for me to go get them "breckbrest." Yep, things are certainly not always wonderful. I'll write more later. Ann
B. Travis Harper If the good Lord isn't a Carolina fan then why is the sky Carolina blue? If he isn't watching sports, he is playing them. Golf is his biggest obsession.
Lila Mae Harper A well balanced diet for me is a chocolate in each hand...
Avery Mae Harper "I want candy!" we hear this about 12 times a day! In fact, candy was one of her first words...
Madelyn Grace Harper Little Miss Drama! Loves bathtime, riding Avery's rocking horse and Avery's Ford Truck...
CHOCOLATE...the smell of rain...my daughters eyes...sunsets...a good laugh...collecting scrapbook stuff...going to the mountains...CHOCOLATE...Hawaii...clenliness...tennis...shopping...massages... CHOCOLATE...family get togethers... bedtime...getting my hair done...DVR...Christmas...chocolate covered strawberries...walks...singing...pictures...nap time...nature...Madelyn's laugh...spas...food...life
5 comments:
Ok, I am really rude, but that is seriously funny. I'm sorry Madelyn had to go through some pain, but I swear kids put us through some crazy adventures. Charity had 4 stitches on the top of her head when she was little. Dallan got a really bad burned on his arm about a year ago. I am just waiting to see what crazy thing Chanel is going to do!!!! She keeps us on our toes right now that is for sure.
That black eye even makes her look cuter....
Leela,
I wanted to comment on what you wrote on my page, but I wanted to make sure you got it so I decided to write it on your page. Is there an easier way? It would be cool if you got some kind of a message saying that someone had responded to you on another page.
Anyway,
I do feel really lucky to love staying at home. I think for a long time I took for grated the fact that every good LDS girl wanted and loved to stay at home with her kids. But as I've gotten older and wiser and a little less clueless, I've realized that that is not the case. Just about every girl (mom) I know has a passion of some sort, and often times, that passion is not within the walls of her home. So staying home all day every day is very difficult. I've realized that I am just super lucky that my passion does just happen to be within my home. I love to decorate and clean my house. Can you believe that? That is what I enjoy more than anything. (Of course I especially love to SHOP for my home, but I rarely get to do that becuase of my two kids and because my little town of 10,000 doesn't have any good place to shop. bummer) But anyway, I do feel lucky.
What is your passion. I would guess that scrapbooking is one of them by the looks of your amazing blog....
Well, my kids are crying for me to go get them "breckbrest." Yep, things are certainly not always wonderful. I'll write more later.
Ann
3
oh that is so sad. At least she is still smiling!
Brayden dropped Caleb on his head and we had to take him to the ER. I can't wait until Caleb can fight back!
Post a Comment